Thursday, September 27, 2012

on what's happening around here.

Ali Edwards had a blog post today about creating either a blog post or layout using the prompt "Around Here". I thought it would make a great first post on the blog as a way to introduce to myself to the internet. I chose to use most of the prompts that Elise Blaha Cripe used on her version of this post today. so without further ado....

drinking: hot tea.

watching: new girl, parks and recreation, the office, big bang family, and modern family.

laughing: see above. they are all so, so funny.

eating: 100 calorie packs of chocolate covered pretzels

willing: the baby to sleep as well tonight as he did last night (11 hours woot!)

waiting: for my october Studio Calico to ship next week. so excited about this month's kit and add-ons.

opening: my mind to being more creative in every aspect of my life.

sleeping: not as much as I would like (see willing above)

remembering: giving birth to my baby boy seven months ago today

wearing: maternity jeans (see eating above)

brainstorming: blog, project life, december daily, healthy meals, baby activities

considering: starting up that running habit again.

making: traditional layouts again after almost a week of catching up on 3 weeks of project life.

feeling: excited about things to come.

reading: the creative habit by twyla tharp

loving: my life. so very much.

listening: the head and the heart and mumford and sons

enjoying: my son's time as a baby. it is so short and i treasure this time.

thankful: for a healthy, happy son (Andy) and a loving baby daddy (Derek).

tomorrow: week 38 of project life

1 comment:

  1. New Girl, Parks and Rec and The Big Bang Theory are hilarious. Too bad this is the last season of Parks and Rec though. It really is a funny show.

    ReplyDelete