Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 39 & 40 of Project Life


I decided to put both weeks 39 and 40 together on a 2 page spread. I didn't have as many photos as usual. I've done this a few times this year and it's also helped me to keep it to one album.



I almost killed the September Studio Calico kit and 2 add-ons, so I used my scraps to do this week. I loved the way it turned out and I officially killed the kit, so I'm extra happy.


I'm am more than slightly embarrassed that the first time my son pulled himself up to standing was on a case of beer. We're white trash, what can I say. :)


I loved the way this week's title card turned out. I stamped the chevron background stamp with Prima chalk in white onto grey cardstock then cut out the speech bubbles from one of the exclusive papers. 


I used some Martha Stewart for Avery labels above that were not part of the kit as well as a MME arrow stamp.


Love those mistable arrows. I think I only actually misted them once as I loved how they looked plain.


 Loved the brads that came in the kit. Those numbers came in handy. I think I used them all but 2?


At first I wasn't too sure about those Amy Tangerine letter stickers, but I ended up really liking them and used them a ton!


Our niece's first birthday party had to have pink and lots of it. I used paper, letter sticker, and label from OA Cakewalk and a glitter photo corner from Martha Stewart.


Right side.


I used the  number brads for the days of the month above. I'm also loving the Amy Tangerine date stamp. I love date stamps in general though!

Well that's another one in the books. I'm really glad I'm getting these all posted. Maybe I can get 2 up tomorrow? I had grand plans to do more today, but ended up spending lots of quality time with DH and the baby... not that I'm complaining. Love spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment