Sunday, November 9, 2014

smash cake

smash cake
I made this layout for last week's Sunday Sketch at Studio Calico. As soon as I saw that the sketch had four small vertical photos, I knew it would be perfect for photos of my niece, Evening Grey, on her first birthday last week. She was so funny with her smash cake and I love the progression the photos show- going from her nicely eating a bit of icing, to in the end, she's completely covered in cake. 

smash cake 2  
I used the Roundabout kit from Studio Calico and the add-ons. I think I actually just used the Outer Banks and Navy Pier add-ons. Those add-ons were just perfect for a layout of this sweet girl's birthday.

smash cake 3

That gold Anna Griffin paper is just beautiful. I knew it would be perfect for beneath the title as focal point of the page. I still have about half a sheet of it left and I think I'm going to be hoarding it from now on. I really loved those Thickers that came in the Outer Banks kit. I love when the packages are a combination of upper and lower case and they are the perfect shade of pink.

Did you make a layout for last week's Sunday Sketch? If so, please link it in the comments. I would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment