Saturday, November 15, 2014

the little things

llittle things

This is the layout I made for last Sunday's sketch on the Studio Calico blog. I especially loved this sketch because of all the tags. I just got the layered tags from both Maggie Holmes' and Crate Paper's new lines and I was dying to use them. This sketch was the perfect excuse to show a bunch of them off. 

Both Open Book and Notes and Things were perfect for a photo of my sister and I dancing in our matching pink dresses when we were little

llittle things2

I love layered bits so much. And that pink ruffled crepe tag is just perfection.  

llittle things3

It was very hard for me to use something other than white cardstock for my background. I really love how this small polka dot looks though. it's a subtle enough of a pattern that it wasn't too far of a leap from plain white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment