Tuesday, January 13, 2015

december documented days 1 to 12

I'm posting December 1 through 12 today of my December documented album using the Hip Kit Club's November kit.


Dec 1 is my mom's birthday. I layered a shipping tag with one of the kraft numbers on a gold doily and a few enamel dots.


Dec 2- since the day before was a see through pocket, I did the same thing for today's number, however with a silver doily. I love the Elle's Studio journaling cards that came with the kit.


Day 3 was all about Andy's favourite Christmas movie. He calls it the "Christmas tree movie" so I added some enamel dots to a wood veneer tree and tucked some Tim holtz film reel behind the shipping tag.


Day 4- I added in some things from my stash and those pink thickers were one of them. I thought they went perfectly with the colours of the kit.


Dec 5- I cut apart the paper with diamonds and just used the grey and turquoise ones to make this mini layout.


Dec 6 was my mom's birthday celebration, so I thought it deserved a large 6x8 photo. I used the Maggie Holmes clip to hold the number on. I love the way it looks sticking out the top of the album.


Dec 7 was all about writing out our Christmas cards. I'm going to add one of our Christmas cards to the album using the basic grey attach me stickers.


Dec 8 was visiting Santa. I have to add a 3x4 photo of Andy visiting santa last year because he looks so different!


Dec 9 dinner with friends was a mini layout and I cut some triangles out of the patterned paper to match the kraft 9.


Dec 10 was an average busy December day of errands. I added some of the studio calico silver rub on stars to the calendar page. 


Dec 11 was a huge snowstorm and Andy was sick, so it got 2 pages. I love the wood veneer letters that came with the kit.


Dec 12 was decorating our gingerbread house, so there were lots of photos. I just adore how much Elle's Studio stuff came in this kit. Her Christmas line was just amazing this year!

This is all I have done of my album so far, but I really want to finish it before January ends so I really have to get working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment