Wednesday, April 15, 2015

this girl - Paper Issues Product Spotlight: Elle's Studio Cienna


I love the new line from Elle's Studio, Cienna. As soon as I saw the the line, I knew it would be perfect for photos of our sweet Ruby Sky. This is one of my favourite photos of her and I really wanted it to be the star of the layout. that pink brush stroke paper is my also my favourite from the line, so I wanted to use a big piece of it at the top and anchor it with one of the cut off pieces from another paper. I just love when companies add those pieces, it's like you get a third side of paper.


The wood veneers are my favourite part of the entire line. It was so hard for me to limit myself to the few I put on.


I wanted to keep my journaling short and to the point as I used so any pieces around the layout describing Ruby Sky.


My new favourite thing is having a line of paper bits running down the side or beneath a photo. I added a wood veneer heart that I attached with my Tiny Attacher for some added dimension.

There are still lots of items from Cienna in the Paper Issues shop and if you use my code 'petitenoonie' you get 20% off your entire order!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment