Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lovely You


Today is my second oldest niece, Addison Blue's 11th birthday. She is the craftiest person I know, loves bright colours, and can rock a hat! 



She has beautiful, long strawberry blonde hair she can do all kinds of braids with. Her cute, freckled covered nose is often found in a book. 



There are so many elements in Maggie Holmes' Confetti line that remind me of Addie Blue- the bows, the bright, almost neon colours and the birds and leaves.


My sister took this photo on Addie Blue's 8th or 9th birthday. She had been making a lot of little scenes with twigs, leaves, and stones. They were tiny and intricate and so cool. I tried to recreate the feeling of Addie Blue at that age with this layout. 

Happy Birthday to my little toot, I'm so lucky to be your aunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment