Thursday, June 4, 2015

For the love of groceries


While I am making my through my massive pile of Confetti, I realized I have a few layouts I made with Open Book that I haven't shared yet. I figured I would share a layout a week or so over the next few weeks. 

The first layout is all about Andy's deep love of groceries. One day when he was about 20 months old, he was incredibly fussy and we had just come home from shopping. I left him take the groceries in and out of the bag and he happily played for almost an hour. Ever since, Andy has played 'groceries' basically every day of the life. I definitely had to document this obsession, 



These Thickers are actually from Pebbles, but I used them on a bunch of layouts using both Open Book and Notes & Things. They went really well with both lines. Since my title was too big to make all with Thickers, I brough out my trusty Dymo label maker and added the remainder of my title to a jewelry tag and added a wood veneer heart. 


I used a few of my favourite papers from the 6x6 pad to mat my photos with. I really liked using the smaller scale patterns with my smaller photos. I used a big piece of my favourite paper from this line at the top of my layout. I also used a few pieces from the die cut ephemera pack tucked behind my photos and layered on top.

This is a super simple layout but I really like how the photos take center stage, so I can focus on the memory of my sweet boy and his love of groceries. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being part of your creations and memories.

    Warmest regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete